Yes, summer camp does require you to spend money. But at Liberty Lake, there are no additional fees for daily activities, food, snacks, trips, or even extended hours. Nickel-and-diming of parents isn’t our thing—seriously fun youth development is what we do best.
Day Camp tuition may be eligible for Child Care/Dependent Care reimbursement through your employer OR as a straight deduction on your tax return. Most Liberty Lake families take advantage of this cost savings—many pay less than 50% of their out-of-pocket tuition.
At Liberty Lake Day Camp, we are committed to a limited enrollment with small size camper groups. As a result, some groups and weeks close out by late winter. Completing our Registration Application is the first step to reserving an available spot for your children. Our all-inclusive tuition covers:
- Catered hot and cold lunch options daily
- A variety of snacks available throughout the day
- Camp T-shirt and backpack
- Bus transportation to and from Liberty Lake Day Camp
- Extended hours between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. (in lieu of bus transportation)
- Weekly Freedom of Choice electives for campers entering grades 1-9 (weeks 1-8)
- Daily swim instruction and swimming-related activities
- All equipment, supplies, and materials for electives/activities
- All day trips for Senior and Teen Leadership Program campers
- Sibling discounts:
- 10% off 2nd child‘s tuition, 20% off 3rd child, 30% off 4th child, and 50% off 5th child.
- No bus transportation or extended hours discounts:
- $25 off one way or $50 off both ways—per week, per family.
- Military discounts:
- 5% off total family tuition for retired/reserve military members,
- 10% off for active military members (pay grades E8 and higher),
- 25% off for active military members (pay grades E1-E7).
- PROOF OF SERVICE IS REQUIRED
- Occupational discounts for police, firefighters, DOC, educators, and approved organizations.
- 5% off total tuition
- Proof of employment required— *One occupational discount per family*
To register your organization for a group discount, please contact Joe or Andy: (609) 499-7820
- (for next season) Pay in full by Nov. 15th with cash, e-check or paper check: 5% discount of total tuition.
- (for next season) Pay in full by Nov. 15th with credit card: 2% discount of total tuition.
DISCOUNTS are layered in the following format.
- Sibling (%)
- Transportation (Fixed)
- Occupational (%)
- Nov. 15th pay in full (%)
In addition to these discounts, we have a refund policy that is unparalleled in Camping. Read about our ‘NO RISK’ REFUND Camp Credit Policy.
Camp is Tax-Deductible!
Day-camp tuition may be eligible for Child Care/Dependent Care reimbursement through your employer OR as a straight deduction on your tax return. Most Liberty Lake families take advantage of this cost savings—many pay less than 50% of their out-of-pocket tuition. Our Tax ID is: 20-0664992.
Scholarships / Camperships / Financial Assistance
Liberty Lake does not offer camp scholarships directly, but works with most state agencies or non-profit foundations that subsidizes summer camp, as well as the Liberty Lake Foundation, which supports families in need for area camps. Here is a direct link to the Liberty Lake Foundation’s campership application. Liberty Lake has a tuition-assistance form which provides an opportunity for the camp to fill in extra spots with children from families in need, when available.