Yes, summer camp does require you to spend money. But at Liberty Lake, there are no additional fees for daily activities, food, snacks, trips, or even extended hours. Nickel-and-diming of parents isn’t our thing—seriously fun youth development is what we do best.
Day-camp tuition may be eligible for Child Care/Dependent Care reimbursement through your employer OR as a straight deduction on your tax return. Most Liberty Lake families take advantage of this cost savings—many pay less than 50% of their out-of-pocket tuition.
At Liberty Lake Day Camp, we are committed to a limited enrollment with small size camper groups. As a result, some groups and weeks close out by late winter. Completing our Registration Application is the first step to reserving an available spot for your children. Our all-inclusive tuition covers:
- Catered hot and cold lunch options daily
- A variety of snacks available throughout the day
- Camp T-shirt and backpack
- Bus transportation to and from Liberty Lake Day Camp
- Extended hours between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. (in lieu of bus transportation)
- Weekly Freedom of Choice electives for campers entering grades 1-9 (weeks 1-8)
- Daily swim instruction and swimming-related activities
- All equipment, supplies, and materials for electives/activities
- All day trips for Senior and Teen Leadership Program campers
Please Note: If you put a deposit down for Early Bird Rates they must be paid in full by April 1 2017, or tuition rates will convert into Winter Rates.
(Please note: A surcharge does apply for overnight programs.)
We offer these additional discounts:
- Pay in full by Nov. 15th with cash, e-check or paper check: 5% discount of total tuition.
- Pay in full by Nov. 15th with Visa, MasterCard or American Express: 2% discount of total tuition.
- No usage of bus transportation or extended hours receive: $25 off one way or $50 off both ways—per week, per family.
- Sibling discounts are: 10% off 2nd child‘s tuition, 20% off 3rd child‘s tuition, 30% off 4th child‘s tuition, and 50% off 5th child‘s tuition.
- Military discounts are:
– 5% off total family tuition for retired/reserve military members,
– 10% off for active military members (pay grades E8 and higher),
– 25% off for active military members (pay grades E1-E7).
PROOF OF SERVICE IS REQUIRED
- Occupational discount is: 5% off total tuition for police officers, firefighters, DOC employees, educators, and Lockheed Martin and ARI employees.
PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT IS REQUIRED—ONE OCCUPATIONAL DISCOUNT PER FAMILY
To register your organization for a group discount, please contact Joe or Andy: (609) 499-7820
DISCOUNTS are layered in the following format.
- Sibling (%)
- Transportation (Fixed)
- Occupational (%)
- Nov. 15th pay in full (%)
In addition to these discounts, we have a refund policy that is unparalleled in Camping. Read about our ‘NO RISK’ REFUND Camp Credit Policy.
Camp is Tax-Deductible!
Day-camp tuition may be eligible for Child Care/Dependent Care reimbursement through your employer OR as a straight deduction on your tax return. Most Liberty Lake families take advantage of this cost savings—many pay less than 50% of their out-of-pocket tuition. Our Tax ID is: 20-0664992.