Yes, summer camp does require you to spend money. But at Liberty Lake, there are no additional fees for daily activities, food, snacks, trips, or even extended hours. Nickel-and-diming of parents isn’t our thing—seriously fun youth development is what we do best.
At Liberty Lake Day Camp, we are committed to a limited enrollment with small size camper groups. As a result, some groups and weeks close out by late winter. Completing our Registration Application is the first step to reserving an available spot for your children. Our all-inclusive tuition covers:
- Catered hot and cold lunch options daily
- A variety of snacks available throughout the day
- Camp T-shirt and backpack
- Bus transportation to and from Liberty Lake Day Camp
- Extended hours between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. (in lieu of bus transportation)
- Weekly Freedom of Choice electives for campers entering grades 1-9 (weeks 1-8)
- Daily swim instruction and swimming-related activities
- All equipment, supplies, and materials for electives/activities
- All day trips for Senior and Teen Leadership Program campers
Discounts: Nearly half of our campers are eligible for some type of tuition discount each season. With applicable discounts, our weekly rate can be under $500. For assistance determining the full extent of your discount eligibility, please contact our office at 609.499.7820.
- Early Bird Tuition until September 30.
- Pay in full by Nov. 15 with cash, e-check or paper check: 5% discount of total tuition.
- No usage of bus transportation or extended hours: $25 off one way or $50 off both ways—per week, per family.
- Sibling discounts: 10% off 2nd child’s tuition, 20% off 3rd child’s tuition, 30% off 4th child’s tuition, and 50% off 5th child’s tuition.
- Military discounts: 5% off total family tuition for retired/reserve military members, 10% off for active military members (pay grades E8 and higher), 25% off for active military members (pay grades E1-E7). PROOF OF SERVICE IS REQUIRED
- Occupational discounts: 5% off total tuition for police officers, firefighters, DOC employees, educators, plus Lockheed Martin and ARI employees. To register your organization for a group discount, please contact us. PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT IS REQUIRED—ONE OCCUPATIONAL DISCOUNT PER FAMILY
In addition to these discounts, we have a refund policy that is unparalleled in the Camp industry. Read about our ‘NO RISK’ REFUND Camp Credit Policy. Below is the Liberty Lake Winter Tuition, before applying any of the above discounts:
Please Note: If you put a deposit down for Early Bird Rates they must be paid in full by April 1 2017, or tuition rates will convert into Winter Rates.
Day Camp is Tax-Deductible!
Day Camp tuition may be eligible for Child Care/Dependent Care reimbursement through your employer OR as a straight deduction on your tax return. Many Liberty Lake families take advantage of this cost savings and pay less than 50% of their out-of-pocket tuition.
Our Tax ID is: 20-0664992.
Liberty Lake does not offer scholarships, but has an online tuition-assistance application for consideration, and works closely with the Liberty Lake Foundation (a 501c3, non-profit) which offers limited scholarships to Liberty Lake and other local camps through their campership application.