Yes, summer camp does require you to spend money. But at Liberty Lake, there are no additional fees for daily activities, food, snacks, trips, or even extended hours. Nickel-and-diming of parents isn’t our thing—seriously fun youth development is what we do best.
At Liberty Lake Day Camp, we are committed to a limited enrollment with small size camper groups. As a result, some groups and weeks close out by late winter. Completing our Registration Application is the first step to reserving an available spot for your children. Our all-inclusive tuition covers:
- Catered hot and cold lunch options daily
- A variety of snacks available throughout the day
- Camp T-shirt and backpack
- Bus transportation to and from Liberty Lake Day Camp
- Extended hours between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. (in lieu of bus transportation)
- Weekly Freedom of Choice electives for campers entering grades 1-9 (weeks 1-8)
- Daily swim instruction and swimming-related activities
- All equipment, supplies, and materials for electives/activities
- All day trips for Senior and Teen Leadership Program campers
Discounts: Nearly half of our campers are eligible for some type of tuition discount each season. With applicable discounts, our weekly rate can be under $500. For assistance determining the full extent of your discount eligibility, please contact our office at 609.499.7820.
- Early Bird Tuition until September 30.
- Pay in full by Nov. 15 with cash, e-check or paper check: 5% discount of total tuition.
- No usage of bus transportation or extended hours: $25 off one way or $50 off both ways—per week, per family.
- Sibling discounts: 10% off 2nd child’s tuition, 20% off 3rd child’s tuition, 30% off 4th child’s tuition, and 50% off 5th child’s tuition.
- Military discounts: 5% off total family tuition for retired/reserve military members, 10% off for active military members (pay grades E8 and higher), 25% off for active military members (pay grades E1-E7). Proof of service required.
- Occupational discounts: 5% off total tuition for police officers, firefighters, DOC and selected organizations. To register your organization for a corporate discount, please contact us. Proof of employment required—One occupational discount per family.
In addition to these discounts, we have a refund policy that is unparalleled in the Camp industry. Read about our No Risk Refund Policy. Below is the Liberty Lake Winter Tuition, before applying any of the above discounts:
Camp is Tax-Deductible!
Day-camp tuition may be eligible for Child Care/Dependent Care reimbursement through your employer OR as a straight deduction on your tax return. Most Liberty Lake families take advantage of this cost savings—many pay less than 50% of their out-of-pocket tuition. Our Tax ID is: 20-0664992.